The iMet-54 is a low cost, high accuracy GPS radiosonde operating in the 403MHz frequency band:
Advanced Sensor Technology:
- Capacitive Polymer Humidity with integrated heater for short response at low temperature/high altitude.
- The humidity is immune to icing
- Micro Glass Bead Thermistor Temperature – very small mass for extremely fast response. Reflective hydrophobic coating for immunity to solar radiation and super cooling.
- SI traceable sensor calibration
- Highly sensitive GPS provided unparalleled accuracy of wind and altitude reporting.
- ETSI certified telemetry transmitter provides error free data transmission without interference. Forward-error correcting including interleaving provides fault correction for virtually 100% data transmission.
Extremely Simple use:
- Enclosed dry lithium battery does not need prior connection. A simple on switch activates the radiosonde
- Unlimited transmission frequency within the meteorological band (400 to 406 MHz)
- No pre-flight recalibration required – all sensors are 100% factory calibrated.
- Auto launcher ready
- Compact and light weight – 65x30x245mm and only 80grams.
- Reduced environmental impact
|Stock Number||Product Code||Frequency||Product Description|
|5506000300||IMET-54-AB.01||403MHZ||GPS radiosonde with added pressure|